Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Rhyme in the Shower

Singer-poet Lisa B (Lisa Bernstein) in black and white shot
Just told someone I'm a singer-poet. He replied, Does that mean you rhyme in the shower? ;-)

(Appeals to my Groucho Marxian sensibility.)

(I love how "rhyme" is a verb here rather than a characteristic  something I do rather than some aspect of me. Now that I think about it, it's fun to wonder what I rhyme with. Actually, my record label name comes out of a nickname someone had for me that rhymes with my first name: Lisa / Piece of.

On a more poetic level, I rhyme with  orange, ocean, flower, cinnamon, purring, old-style metronome...)

On another note, I'm fighting off a cold and just exhausted myself by taking some online personality tests. How silly! Back to more online prep for CD launch (website, BMI registration, etc.)  being a performing artist means spending more time online than singing or writing!?

Someone on Facebook just suggested I post some of the online test outcomes. OK: I'm an ENFJ in the Myers-Briggs personality spectrum.

And the kind of guy I like: Tough Guy. (All roads lead back to Dad.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. What rhymes with "sexy pic"?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind reels with content perhaps not fit for all ages.

    "Text me, Dick!"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your voice!